Friday, August 15, 2008

Take a Pause

Ummm, I ran out of disgusting cookbook recipes from the early 1900's. So, I get to scour the countryside this weekend (estate sales) looking for the perfect gross gelatin recipes that will bring my blog to life.

So, instead of posting recipes you will never use I am posting photos of a recent trip. I was in Santa Fe for four days and never took a photo there which was okay because I was enjoying the weather too much. If you are not living in DFW right now it is hotter than haddes there. But the one tourist trap on the way piqued my interest and I made everyone go.

If you have never been...I introduce you to Cadillac Ranch .




See ya'all next week!

1 comment:

spookyrach said...

Love it!

I have promised a friend to spray paint her name on one of the cars next time we're there. Should be fun! Glad you liked Santa Fe.