Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cookbook Tuesday - Bewley's Best Bakes Better & Some FunkyTown History

Bewley Mills
Fort Worth, TX
no copyright date


I fell in love with this cookbook because it is falling apart and I can tell that it baked up lots and lots of love every Sunday. This was purchased at an antique store in another state and I am tickled to death to know that I now own a little piece of Fort Worth history.


I would bow for you, I just made brownies, but my arm hurts.

Ladies, I posted this little piece of information for you! Because if you don't know how to bake correctly your cake is going to suck!






I haven't personally made this simple cake recipe but I think Gold Medal will work since Bewley's isn't in business any longer.

If you are in the mood for a little Fort Worth/Bewley Mills history check this out:


Bewley Mills Part 1

Bewley Mills Part 2


Happy Cooking!

No comments: